We are your San Diego Team Building Specialists
Not in San Diego? Team building activities near you
It can be hard to find the right leadership development solution. Every group of leaders is different, and you want a program that will focus on the specific skills your leaders need. Wouldn’t you rather get your team actually practicing leadership, rather than yawning in a classroom?
Companies in San Diego trust our development solutions over and over again because they work.
Our expectations were completely met with this event. The event coordinators did an amazing job engaging our team and opening our awareness and understanding of leadership at all levels. Excellent training was provided that exceeded our expectations."
What skills does your team need to develop and improve their leadership? Great leaders usually have some combination of the following five qualities:
1) Ability to Delegate – Being able to delegate effectively is the best way to maximize the productivity of your team. You can give your team the opportunity to practice their delegation skills as part of a friendly competition in our memorable business simulations.
2) Communication – The foundation of leadership is in clear communication – your leaders needs to be able to express ideas, projects, and deadlines to their teams. Our communications development programs will have your teams learning to be clear with each other through fun team challenges.
3) Confidence – If your leaders lack confidence, then it will be much harder for them to keep the focus and attention of their teams. Put your leaders in charge of a group activity like Winning Project Management, and your leaders can become more confident in their abilities.
4) Creativity – A skill that often gets overlooked, creativity is actually an important aspect of leadership. The best leaders are able to improvise during critical situations. You can boost the creativity of your team with an artistic team building activity like Cake Creators.
5) Ability to Inspire – There's a difference between telling employees what to do, and inspiring them to want to do it. Unlock the full potential of your team's leadership with an Executive Leadership Challenge program.
All of our group development programs emphasize practical skills over abstract theories. You can select from a variety of training topics, and we can also customize a program if there is a specific skill you want to focus on.
Get in touch to start planning your fast, flexible, and trusted leadership development solution. Contact us at 619-374-1380 or 1-877-713-7238, via email at [email protected], or by requesting a callback using the form below.